Effective B2B Marketing Strategy Course is now offered via London Academy of Media and Public Relations, over 5 days by digital marketing specialists and across the Academy’s centers in over 40 locations in London. The course can also be provided online.
The General Objectives of the Effective B2B Marketing Strategy Course
B2B stands for Business-to-Business and means the exchange between businesses. Such an app needs leadership and success in rapidly changing business environments, so as to ensure proper sales volume or to cover wider areas in trade, business, or sales.
Increasing revenue growth and helping organizations stand out from competitors is the responsibility of B2B executives. They must understand how to move away from price-based marketing in favor of a value-based marketing approach that focuses more on the customer experience.
The Effective B2B Marketing Strategy Course is a five-day program that explores the marketing competencies that B2B companies need to win in this environment. Through rich discussions on how best to apply these ideas, we evaluate cutting-edge concepts of modern marketing, teamwork, and increasing corporate profits, along with enhancing the ability to build effective inter-company marketing experiences that deliver results across all touch points in the customer journey.
The course also aims to
• Enable the trainee to own the tools to lead the sales team.
• seeking more effective plans and ways to earn more productive marketing.
• Identify how to better integrate traditional and modern marketing and apply it to corporate strategy.
• Learn how to create added value for customers and increase the growth of the company.
• How to differentiate yourself from competitors
• How to create compelling offerings along with the development of distinctive new products, systems, services, and customer solutions that create more value.
• Accelerating business growth.
• Discovering new business models that accelerate growth by moving from products to customer experiences and solutions.
• delivering results across all touchpoints.
• Discover how emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented reality robots, and social media are deployed to create great customer experiences across channels and touchpoints.
Activities and Training Methods
The course includes many activities and methods that suit each project, including:
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions