TQM course in ceremonies 2023
TQM course in ceremonies 2023 .
Sophisticated institutions seek to keep pace with the era of speed and progress continuously, especially with the policies of transformation for the future and new visions such as Vision 2030 or other future plans of many countries.
Total quality is a priority for improving the behavior and skills of employees working in many sectors, and there is no doubt that ceremonies and protocols are among the most important basic skills that have become important for an increasing number of employees, not only in the public relations sector but in many other functional areas and sectors. It has become required in interviews, official ceremonies, important events, receiving guests, preparing for conferences, and more. Integrated systems are among the priorities for improving the behavior and skills of employees working in many sectors, especially as ceremonies and protocols have become one of the most important skills required for an increasing number of employees, not only in the public relations sector but in many other functional areas and sectors. It has become required in interviews, official ceremonies, important events, receiving guests, preparing for conferences, and more.
The aim of this course
In this distinctive course at London Academy of Media and Public Relations, participants will learn about the application of total quality in ceremonies and protocols, including an understanding of the most important and up-to-date principles and rules governing protocols and ceremonies, as well as modern theories, the required skills, and the distinctive arts of protocols and ceremonies. The main focus is on excellence in the work of employees in the field of protocols and ceremonies, modern technologies, and new protocols for 2023, so that the course covers the latest outstanding practices needed to ensure the total quality of ceremonies and protocols.
The objective of the TQM course in ceremonies 2023
The course aims to acquaint trainees with the basics of applying total quality in protocols and ceremonies; ensure the provision of the latest and most outstanding practices in total quality in the science of ceremonies and protocols; and develop the skills of trainees in this field through practical applications, workshops, and exercises. These include:
• Identify and apply the concepts of total quality in departments and functions.
• Identify the total quality of ceremonies and protocols.
• How to apply the concepts of total quality in the work of ceremonies and protocols
• A complete set of ideas and knowledge for excellence in the field of ceremonies and protocols.
• Raise the skills of participants in the knowledge of the basics and theories of protocols, ceremonies, and etiquette.
• Provide the latest theories and practices in the field of ceremonies and protocols.
• Conduct scientific applications to protocol practices and ceremonies.
• Describe modern concepts in the field of international ceremonies and official protocols.
• Develop skills in dealing with VIPs and officials.
• Recognize character reading and understanding of personalities through actions, movements, behaviors, and eyes.
• Conduct flexibility and skill exercises in simulating official figures in ceremonies, protocols, and official events.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Topics of TQM course in ceremonies 2023
• Definitions and concepts relating to ceremonies, etiquette, protocols, and their differences.
• A brief history of the field of ceremonies and etiquette
• definition of total quality and its basic rules in institutions, ministries, and companies.
• Identify the concepts of total quality governing the work of ceremonies and protocols.
• See practical applications of total quality in ceremonies and protocols.
• The most important total quality measures are performance control methods, quality improvement, quality schedule, and others.
• rules governing the arts of ceremonies, protocols, and etiquette.
• Recognize the fundamental concepts of international and local protocol and etiquette.
• ceremonies, etiquette, and protocols associated with senior leadership, local authorities, and the presidency.
• Party protocols and banquets on official occasions
• Ceremonies of international accreditation, ambassadors, diplomatic representation, and official visits.
• Ceremonies and protocols of foreign visits and travel to Arab and foreign countries are included.
• The rules for a greeting, handshake, and introduction
• How to behave properly and positively in different situations.
• Funeral ceremonies for military and civilian funerals
• Preparation and organization of local and international conferences.
• etiquette of speech and conversation with important personalities.
• Ceremonies for visits of important guests from outside the country, Receive and supervise them during the visit.
• Protocol for the opening and closing sessions of local and international conferences
• Total quality in the rules of general ceremonies in the visits of officials to the institution.
• total quality in protocol management, its functions, and the tasks of its departments.
• ceremony of formal meetings and daily meetings.
• Total Etiquette and Public Relations Artistry
• The etiquette of listening and talking in public relations.
• The importance of this art for public relations professionals
• Etiquette of talking, sitting, walking, and riding vehicles.
• How to ensure total quality in your work within the protocols and ceremonies sector.
• How to improve the performance of workers in the field of ceremonies and protocols to reach the total quality of performance.