Positive Public Opinion Orientation Course
Many societies suffer from the formation of negative public opinion, which may harm the public interest. This necessitates finding ways to influence this public opinion and turn it into a positive opinion that serves the public interest and works to build and strengthen society and the state.
Negative public opinion towards certain issues usually arises because of negative internal or external influences. Some countries may have a role in forming a non-positive ground, and negative public opinion is harmful to public interests. It may be due to internal actors with special agendas, it may be due to confusion or misunderstanding and appreciation of certain matters, and it may also arise due to wrong practices by some.
In the course of directing public opinion positively, the trainee will learn how to properly and professionally deal with negative public opinion, how to contain and positively influence it, correct misconceptions, and build a strategic plan that avoids potential negatives.
The general objective of the Positive Public Opinion Orientation Course
The course aims to teach techniques for dealing with public opinion, influencing and directing it appropriately and includes:
Detailed objectives of the Positive Public Opinion Orientation Course
• Identify the basic rules of public opinion.
• What does public opinion consist of, how is it built, and who leads it?
• How do classify public opinion and counter-public opinion?
• directly influencing public opinion.
• influencing public opinion indirectly.
• containing and Redirection public opinion positively.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Field experiments
• Panel Discussions
Outputs of the Positive Public Opinion Orientation Course
• Developing a sense of knowledge to understand public opinion and counter-public opinion.
• ability to deal with comprehending the dimensions and contexts of public opinion
• ability to deal with public opinion, contain and redirect it.
• Working against negative public opinion.
• Writing a plan to confront and redirect public opinion.