New Trends in Electronic Media Course
Electronic media is witnessing a frantic race to develop its tools and mechanisms of influence in order to gain the public and influence it, occupy a larger area than the spaces made available by the Internet and the speed of access to the public, including building a positive reputation, or spreading new s, fighting rumors, gaining the trust of the public, increasing followers, and others.
Electronic media includes everything that can be broadcast over the Internet, from websites to universal means of communication, applications, and others.
The general objectives of the New Trends in Electronic Media Course
The course aims to enable participants to recognize:
1. The origin, functions, and elements of communication sciences
2. Mass communication, its means, tools, and forms.
3. Theories, influences, and communication media forms
4. Electronic media: the history of its emergence and development
5. electronic forms of notification via web pages
6. electronic media through social media sites.
7. electronic media via applications.
8. Mobile Notification.
9. target audience, means of impact, and effectiveness.
10. New models influencing the public electronically.
11. New Electronic Communication Theories.
12. Impact and effectiveness in electronic media
13. Search engine requirements and their impact on electronic media performance.
14. influencing and transforming New forms of electronic media
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Topics of the New Trends in Electronic Media Course
• The communication process, its vocabulary, tools, and forms.
• Mass communication: origins and development.
• Media and communication theories
• New means of communication.
• New Theories in Media and Communication.
• A look at electronic media, its genesis and development.
• Tools of Impact and Effectiveness in Electronic Media
• New Media Trends in Electronic Media.
• electronic new spapers.
• media websites.
• media applications, their forms, and mechanisms of action.
• Media Applications of Social Media
• electronic media through mobile phones.
• Tools of influence and persuasion for electronic media.
• Measuring the effectiveness and impact of electronic media
• The future of electronic media