The New Strategies in Media Enterprise Management course
The success of any business depends on good management because it is the main element in the success or failure of any institution; management is a fundamental process needed by all organizations, including media institutions and press management; like any department, management is responsible for achieving the results for which that institution was founded; and the success of management is linked to the extent of good planning, elaborate organization, and optimal application of the vision and mission of the institution.
Media organizations are strategically organized economic entities whose main activity is the generation and marketing of media materials, so it is important to master the art of management when creating or receiving administrative tasks in media organizations.
The general objective of the New Strategies in Media Enterprise Management course
The course aims to develop the managerial and strategic skills of managers of media organizations.
Detailed objectives of the course:
• Identify the nature of media work and its institutions
• Identify both strategic and operational planning.
• Structuring media institutions
• Types of leaders in media organizations
• Application of total quality in media institutions
Activities and training methods
• Training lecture
• practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Topics of the New Strategies in Media Enterprise Management course
• The concept of leadership and its methods
• of strategic and operational planning.
• application of total quality in media institutions.
• Dealing with human resources and developing them in media institutions
• Basic and modern skills for the management of media institutions
• (Finding decisions; managing meetings; solving problems; evaluating performance).
• Management challenges for the media industry
Outputs of the “New Strategies in Media Enterprise Management course
1-Identify new strategies in the management of media organizations.
2-Acquire new skills to manage media organizations.
3-Acquire sufficient knowledge of administrative work to help you carry out management tasks in media organizations.
4- Obtaining management models for the Total Quality System