Modern Theories Course in Media and Communication
As the scope of media and mass communication tasks expands, the wheel of development continues to pump new blood into the media. London Academy offers a course on modern theories in Media and Communication to present a range of the latest ideas and new methods that feed the media, communication media and their workers.
The general objectives of the Modern Theories Course in Media and Communication
The course aims to enable participants to recognize:
1. The origin, functions, and elements of communication sciences
2. The communication process, its vocabulary, tools, and forms.
3. Contact Forms, Most Popular and Up-to-Date Models
4. Mass communication, its means, tools, and forms
5. Theories, influences, and forms of communication.
6. Theories of Media Influence
7. Public Trends and Public Opinion
8. Modern Science in Communication.
9. Latest Media Theories
10. Modern media practices and direct and indirect impact methods
11. How the means of communication and their roles have changed in the modern era.
12. The impact of modern technology on changing the vocabulary and patterns of mass media
13. How to implement change in a way that reflects positively on media institutions or media departments?
14. Leading change and change management in the media and media departments in different organizations.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Topics of the Modern Theories Course in Media and Communication
• Mass communication: origins and development.
• modern means of communication.
• Media and communication theories
• Modern Theories in Media and Communication.
• Media Tools
• Modern Media Trends
• Tools of influence and persuasion
• Public opinion and its direction and counter-public opinion
• Modern technologies and their impact on media and communication
• How to understand modern media and how to interact with it.
• Who owns the media and who manages it?
• Measuring Media and Communication Effectiveness and Impact.
• Social Media and its Impact on the Media
• The Future of Media and Communication