Media Project Management Course
The Media Project Management course provides participants with the skills to plan media projects by defining the project scope statement and zoning structure, as well as enabling participants to develop KPIs to monitor and control the project schedule and budget.
Media Project Management Course aims to assist participants in assessing the feasibility of projects through the application of financial budgeting techniques. Participants will also be able to plan for the participation of strategic partners in the media project and manage their expectations.
The Objectives of the Media Project Management Course
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the types of media projects, their paths, and the elements of their success.
• planning media projects using techniques of detailed structures of work.
• Scheduling project activities and creating the network model of the project
• Manage work teams within media projects, and classify the departments and the appropriate employees.
• Calculate project budgets, exchange schedules, total expenses, and possible returns.
• Strengthen relations with strategic partners by improving negotiation and communication skills.
• promotion of media projects and appropriate marketing of the project.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Outcomes of the Media Project Management Course
• Determine the types and sections of media projects.
• Identify the elements of success for media projects.
• Understand the nature of media cadres working within media projects.
• How to prepare and implement the plan for the launch of media projects.
• Management of existing media projects.
• ability to correct the course of media projects towards success.
• Project Planning
• Implementation of projects
• Project Monitoring