Management Skills Course for Public Relations Employees
The importance of public relations stems from being the focus of communication between the institution, ministry, or company and external officials, government and civil authorities, and the media. At the same time, it plays an essential role in relationships within the institution, ministry, or company itself.
Public relations is also primarily responsible for the organization’s image before public opinion and external actors. They are based on the art of making communication with each other. They provide customer support, attract new segments of the organization, market and communicate with the media, arrange meetings and take over protocol responsibilities.
Public relations staff must possess management, supervision, and leadership skills due to the nature of the tasks they assume and supervise.
The Management Skills course provides PR staff with full support to provide PR staff with all the skills and knowledge they need in employee management, labor management, and task management.
The Objectives of the Management Skills Course for Public Relations Employees
The course aims to enable participants to possess the following skills and knowledge:
• The main functions of public relations staff
• The main and basic transactions of the network of internal-external transactions of the public relations departments
• Possess the skills of public relations departments.
• Employee management, business acumen, and time management abilities are required.
• Recognize leadership skills and the characteristics of a successful leader.
• See successful management models in public relations departments.
• performance measurement and error correction.
• Apply quality measures in the performance of administrative work in public relations.
Duration of the course:
The duration of the course is 5 days with 20 training hours.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Course Topics: Management Skills for Public Relations Employees
The course contains :
• Introduction to Modern Management Science
• Leadership concepts and the characteristics of a successful leader.
• The concept of internal and external public relations
• The main and auxiliary functions of public relations
• Employee Management
• Time Management
• Manage and get tasks done perfectly.
• Management of Media Communications
• Marketing Management
• Management of the Technical Department
• Protocols and etiquette
• Dealing with VIPs