E-Marketing Skills Course 2023
Whatever product you have, programmatic, intellectual, physical, or otherwise, the E-Marketing Skills Course 2023 will provide you with the perfect way to reach the largest possible segment of your specific community, whether it be local, regional, or global.
Successful ideas, good products, premium apps, and sites can’t reach consumers without professional marketing. It’s as if you have a gem, but you hide it in a closed safe. No one will know about it if you don’t know how to market it and how to communicate its image and quality to everyone.
London Academy of Media and Public Relations provides trainees with the perfect opportunity to reach the largest possible segment through a wide range of electronic tools, many of which are secrets of the e-marketing profession that cannot be obtained from available sources.
The general objective of the E-Marketing Skills Course 2023
The course aims to enable entrepreneurs, employees concerned with e-marketing, marketing department managers, and others interested in e-marketing to:
• reaching the correct understanding of e-marketing and its uses during the year 2023.
• Learn about the professional path in e-marketing.
• Learn about the different e-marketing tools.
• View professional e-marketing plans.
• Identify all of the electronic marketing campaigns’ vocabulary.
• Possess the skill of managing e-marketing teams in an ideal way.
• ability to evaluate marketing campaigns, measure their effectiveness, and correct their mistakes.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Discussion Panels
It’s as if you have a gem, but you’re hiding it in a closed safe, which no one will know about if you don’t know how to market it and how to communicate its image and quality to everyone.
Topics of the E-Marketing Skills Course 2023
The course contains many important details, including:
1. General Marketing Concepts
2. Modern e-marketing theories
3. The difference between traditional marketing and e-marketing
4. E-marketing vocabulary and tools
5. E-marketing via Google
6. E-marketing via Facebook
7. Twitter e-marketing
8. E-marketing through Instagram.
9. E-marketing via Snapchat
10. E-marketing through various websites
11. YouTube Video Marketing.
12. ways of influencing advertising across various online platforms.
13. The skill of choosing the right channels for the right advertising
14. Marketing through electronic applications
15. Impression Marketing (CPM).
16. Marketing according to clicks (CPC).
17. Marketing according to the event (download an application, watch a video, etc.) (CPA).
18. Marketing against click-through rate (CTR).
19. ways to develop e-marketing plans.
20. The skill of evaluating marketing campaigns and measuring their effectiveness.
21. The skill of managing e-marketing teams
22. Detect errors and detect fraud in campaigns.