Development of public relations course 2023
Development of public relations course 2023
Institutions of all kinds need to develop the active departments in them, the most important of which are the public relations departments, which now occupy a greater place in today’s world based on dealing with each other humanly and technically.
To develop public relations, effective policies and strategies must be adopted, based on evaluating the performance of the previous level, identifying the details of modern techniques and applications in the field of public relations, and adopting strategies that have proven useful.
Public relations today are not a small part of institutions but have become more responsible in clarifying the positive image of institutions and establishing ideal relations with other parties, such as government institutions, civil institutions, media, individuals, and social networking sites, as well as their role in conferences and seminars, and the list goes on.
The General Objectives of Development of Public Relations Course 2023
The course aims to provide the latest research, studies, and practical applications in the field of public relations according to British and European standards of institutes and associations of public relations, so that the modern roles of public relations, their interactions with other departments, and provide work models and effective documents in the development of public relations departments in government institutions following the latest developments in this department.
The course also aims to
• Provide fundamental and pioneering models for defining public relations’ new roles in 2023.
• ways to activate the values of public relations to promote institutions during the new year.
• methods of organizing relations within the institution and organizing relations between the institution and external parties.
• Identify how to develop plans for the development of internal departments and qualify employees in this department.
• How to implement development plans to rise to better levels of functionality
• Identify role styles and how to deal with each style.
• Periodic monitoring models of work performance and the application of quality standards at work
• Providing new tools to raise the value of work within the public relations departments and within the public institutions within them.
Topics for Development of public relations course 2023
The course includes many active and essential elements, including:
• Public relations, basic concepts (its history, function, importance, theories…)
• Basic public relations function
• The importance of public relations within government institutions
• Fundamental changes in the field of public relations between previous and new years.
• The latest theories and modern applications of public relations in 2023
• Recent Trends in Public Relations 2023
• Interpersonal skills in reading body language, eye language, and recognizing human patterns
• skills in dealing with leaders and officials and official protocols in it.
• Effective communication: its foundations, rules, applications
• The mental image of the institution, its measurement, construction, correction, and leadership,
• Performance appraisal scales, correction, and modification models.
• Handle social media skillfully.
• Dealing with the media and journalists
• Press writing
• Negotiation skills
• organizational, implementation, and participation skills
• Evaluation of reactions
• Diplomacy in responses to the media and media questions
• The skills of quick intuition and building an influential personality
• as well as a variety of other skills during the 5-day course.
Activities and Training Methods
The course includes many activities and methods that suit each project, including:
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions
In addition to activities that will benefit the development of the public relations course in 2023.
Outputs of Development of Public Relations Course 2023
• having theoretical and practical knowledge of modern public relations concepts.
• Possess the skill of adopting a modern PR strategy based on the latest principles and ideas.
• Possess the skills of effective communication with others, eye language, body language, official speech, press releases, and others.
• Activate the ability to deal with the media smartly and the ability to manage social media sites efficiently.
• having the ability to effectively manage and organize conferences, exhibitions, and seminars.