Change In The ERA Of Digital Transformation Course does not discuss technological issues but rather provides all the necessary support to people who must be able to adapt flexibly and effectively to digital transformation in institutions and ministries.
Employees in today’s era need to understand the elements of digital transformation, each according to their job and role, with the need to know how to keep pace with change and how to ensure a professional and career transformation commensurate with digital transformation.
What is the new?
Digital transformation is a must, and digitizing life and work is a matter of time, but the challenge is how an employee, manager, or anyone else can be able to keep up with this transformation and be able to make a real difference in it.
This groundbreaking course in leading change meets very important requirements within every ministry, institution, or company looking for a foothold in tomorrow’s era. As digital transformation continues and work-life, industries, and businesses are reshaping, organizations are under enormous pressure to stay ahead of the competition.
However, the study centers confirm that the failure rate in many organizations’ digital transformation processes is 80%, which means that digital transformation requires people who can bring about this transformation and build, empower, and make it successful within their organizations.
Many digital transformation initiatives have little performance, while others achieve partial goals at very high costs.
The problem is not with the new technologies or systems themselves. Rather, it is in the inability of employees to keep pace with development, transformation, and digitalization, and the inadequacy of administrators who can keep pace with the transformation.
The Objective of Change In The Era Of Digital Transformation Course 2023
The course aims to give employees and officials in ministries and institutions the full understanding and insights of the transformation of the digital age, the ability to flexibly deal with this change, interact positively and effectively with the modern era, and make change successful in the long run.
This 5-day course is designed to build people who can be the employees in the future.
The objectives of the course also include:
• Provide participants with the ability to understand the era of digital transformation.
• arming participants with the concepts of modern technologies accompanying digital transformation and keeping pace with institutions and ministries in their transformation.
• Contribute to the recruitment of a successful employee who is a positive contributor to digital transformation rather than a hindrance to it.
• Enable participants to know what the modern world looks like over the next ten years up to 2030.
• Dealing with digital transformation effortlessly and flexibly
• Learn how to develop future plans for the digital transformation of organizations.
• How to implement change and digital transformation programs
• ability to measure the efficiency of the transformation, modify the path, and make the work a success.
• Forming effective teams of employees in the era of digital transformation
• Identify the vocabulary of digital transformation appropriate to each organization.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• practical applications
• Panel Discussions
• Field visits
Topics of Change In The Era Of Digital Transformation Course 2023
The course includes the following content:
• Identify the digital transformation vocabulary in institutions and ministries, including its forms, methods, and applications.
• Identify the dynamics of digital transformation’s complex change across its three phases.
• initial ignition stage.
• Take-off and take-off phase
• Sustainable Success Phase.
• Identify possible risk factors that accompany a change in its three phases.
• Determine scientifically based frameworks for digital transformation.
• Technical tools that have an impact on digital transformation processes
• How to make use of modern software in supporting functional business.
• Connecting with Others in the Age of Digital Transformation
• concepts of functional work, traditional and modern, and what has changed between yesterday and today.
• The Business of the Future: How an Employee Can Build a Professional Future in the Age of Digital Transformation
• Innovation and creativity in the jobs of the future
• Action plans in the era of digital transformation, participation in teams.
• Review, self-criticism, and change.
• Dealing with the media in the modern era
Change in the era of digital transformation course 2023 also includes a lot of rich and important information, which has been carefully prepared by the trainers of London Media and Public Relations Academy. It is one of the mainstays of modern-day jobs and an essential weapon for every employee belonging to a ministry or institution that is transitioning to the digital age.