Advanced management course in ceremonies 2023 is one of the most important courses during the next two years as it combines integrated systems and the total quality of ceremonies with the advanced management of protocol and ceremony departments so that it is a fundamental pillar for all administrators working in the field of ceremonies and protocols, supervisors and officials, as well as for employees who are responsible for supervising and following up on the work of ceremonies and protocols.
This course comes at a time when many institutions and ministries are striving to keep pace with the era of speed and progress, especially with the policies of transformation for the future and new visions such as Vision 2030 or other promising future plans.
The Advanced Management course is a critical factor in the supervisory functions of the protocol and ceremonies departments and comes at the top of the priority list to improve the behavior and skills of administrators, officials, and also employees working in many sectors, especially in ceremonies and protocols have become one of the most important skills required for an increasing number of employees, not only in the public relations sector but in many other functional fields and sectors. It has become required in interviews, official ceremonies, important events, receiving guests, preparing for conferences, and more.
The aim of this course:
In this distinctive course at London Academy of Media and Public Relations, participants will learn about the applications of advanced management in protocols and ceremonies, including an understanding of the most important and latest principles and rules governing protocols and ceremonies, as well as modern theories, the required skills, and the distinctive arts of protocols and ceremonies. The main focus is on understanding the mechanisms of work of advanced management in the work of employees in the field of ceremonies and protocols, modern technologies, and emerging protocols for 2021 so that the course covers all aspects of advanced management needed by ceremonies and protocols.
The goal of the Advanced Management Course in Ceremonies 2023
The course aims to acquaint trainees with the basics of applying advanced management in ceremonies and ceremonies; ensure the provision of the latest and most distinguished practices of advanced management in the science of ceremonies and protocols; and develop the skills of trainees in this field through practical applications, workshops, and exercises. These include:
• Identify the concepts of advanced management in departments and functions.
• identify the advanced management ,In ceremonies and protocols.
• How to apply advanced management concepts in the work of ceremonies and protocols.
• an integrated set of ideas and knowledge of excellence in the field of ceremonies and protocols.
• Raising the skills of participants in knowing the basics and theories of ceremonies, protocols, and etiquette.
• provide the latest theories and practices in the field of ceremonies and protocols.
• Conduct scientific applications to protocol practices and protocols.
• Describe modern concepts in the field of international ceremonies and official protocols.
• Identify your skills for dealing with VIPs and officials.
• Recognize the reading of the character and understand the character through actions, movements, sitting, and movement of the eyes.
• Conduct flexibility and skill exercises in simulating official figures in ceremonies, protocols, and official events.
Activities and Training Methods
• Training lecture
• Practical applications
• Panel Discussions
Topics of the Advanced Management Course in Ceremonies 2023
• Definitions and concepts relating to ceremonies, etiquette, protocols, and their differences.
• A brief history of the field of ceremonies and etiquette
• definition of advanced management and its basic rules in institutions, ministries, and companies.
• Explain the basic concepts of management, its theories, rules, and criteria for success.
• the ten specifications of successful administrators.
• Identify the concepts of advanced management governing the work of ceremonies and protocols.
• See practical applications of total quality in ceremonies and protocols.
• The most important measures of advanced management are the method of performance control, quality improvement, quality schedule, and others.
• rules governing the arts of ceremonies, protocols, and etiquette.
• Recognize the fundamental concepts of protocol and international and local etiquette.
• Ceremonies, etiquette, and protocols associated with senior leadership, local authorities, and the presidency
• Protocol for parties and banquets on official occasions.
• Ceremonies of international accreditation, ambassadors, diplomatic representation, and official visits.
• Ceremonies and protocols of foreign visits and travel to Arab and foreign countries are included.
• rules for greeting, shaking hands, and presentation.
• How to behave properly and positively in different situations.
• Funeral ceremonies for military and civilian funerals
• Preparation and organization of local and international conferences.
• etiquette of speech and conversation with important personalities.
• Ceremonies for visits of important guests from outside the country, Receive and supervise them during the visit.
• Protocol for the opening and closing sessions of local and international conferences
• Identify General protocol governs official visits to the institution.
• Management of protocol, functions, and tasks of its department’s
• ceremonies of official meetings and daily meetings.
• Etiquette in Public Relations
• The etiquette of listening and talking in public relations.
• The importance of this art for public relations professionals
• Etiquette of speaking, sitting, walking and riding vehicles.
• How do you ensure excellence in your work within the ceremony and protocols sector?
• How to improve the performance of workers in the field of ceremonies and protocols to achieve full excellence in performance.